Options

Search for Gallery

jaredacjaredac Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited May 2, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hello, new here and been trying for a couple hours to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have two galleries with "Jersey City" in part of the title (the photos have Jersey City in their descriptions and keywords, and the galleries themselves also have keywords associated with them). When I do a search from the home page of smugmug for Jersey City I get 133 results in the "smugmug galleries matching 'jersey city'" section. Only one of my two galleries is contained in those 133 results. The gallery not showing up is: http://jaredac.smugmug.com/gallery/2774594
Does it take some time before gallery descriptions and keywords show up in search results? Or am I possibly searching or listing the galleries incorrectly?
Thanks to anyone for their time.
Jared

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2007
    Hi Jared,

Yes, searching for some reason is a bit lagged. Our engineers are on the case, and things should be back to normal (nearly instant indexing), very soon.

Sorry for the hassle, and wave.gif welcome!
  • Options
    jaredacjaredac Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 2, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Jared,

Yes, searching for some reason is a bit lagged. Our engineers are on the case, and things should be back to normal (nearly instant indexing), very soon.

Sorry for the hassle, and wave.gif welcome!

No hassle, just happy to have an answer. I love smugmug and this is one of the reasons. Passionate people that take time to help other users out.
    Thanks again.