edited February 5, 2005 in Holy Macro
I would welcome any comments.14659996-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    I would welcome any comments.14659996-S.jpg

I love this shot! Great capture. What I think could make it even better would be a little more POP. I'd try a bit of curves to emphasize the glow on his coat and deepen the shadows. Then a little Unsharp Mask for crispness. Lastly, I would crop it to about 75%. Get mostly the head and cut off the blurry part on the left. It would be great if we could see a little more sparkle in his eyes. This would make a great Kodak "Picture of the Day." thumb.gif
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2005
    snapapple wrote:
    I love this shot! Great capture. What I think could make it even better would be a little more POP. I'd try a bit of curves to emphasize the glow on his coat and deepen the shadows. Then a little Unsharp Mask for crispness. Lastly, I would crop it to about 75%. Get mostly the head and cut off the blurry part on the left. It would be great if we could see a little more sparkle in his eyes. This would make a great Kodak "Picture of the Day." thumb.gif
    Thnxs so much for your input!
  • Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2005
    I agree with Snappy about making it pop. The focus looks excellent so it should sharpen well.

However, I really like the crop as is! thumb.gif You can tell your dog is leaning forward a bit and has his/her eye on something ... Just my opinion:D

Nice shot!

Brad