Options

I need help learning how to make a class portrait

KJHAWESKJHAWES Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited November 15, 2007 in Finishing School
Hello everyone,
I really could use your help. I have spent the last two days trying to figure out how to make a class portrait for my sons class. It is 22 kids and two teachers. I want to learn how to make a 8x10 portrait, with my sons picture in the middle and the other kids picture surrounding him. Along with the preschool name on top. I have looked everywhere and have not figured it out.

Please, Please someone help me I know there has to be a link somewhere on the internet on how to do this.

Kingdon Hawes
:scratch

Comments

• Options
    spidey6901spidey6901 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited November 14, 2007
    I've been looking for something similiar and have had no luck...How bout you?

Jerry
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    KJHAWES wrote:
    Hello everyone,
    I really could use your help. I have spent the last two days trying to figure out how to make a class portrait for my sons class. It is 22 kids and two teachers. I want to learn how to make a 8x10 portrait, with my sons picture in the middle and the other kids picture surrounding him. Along with the preschool name on top. I have looked everywhere and have not figured it out.

Please, Please someone help me I know there has to be a link somewhere on the internet on how to do this.

Kingdon Hawes
    headscratch.gif

It's called digital compositing or a photo montage. You can see what wikipedia says here. For info on how to do it in Photoshop, Google is your friend. Just search for "Photoshop montage" and you will get a lot of reading material.

There are specific programs that make this very easy. One that I've seen some family members use and is pretty good is FotoFusion by LumaPix.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question