Baby Announcements & Greeting Cards?

charlesscharless Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited May 7, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I am a vary happy SmugMug customer, and I am about to have a new addition to the family. I noticed that SmugMug does not have any photo greeting cards, photo books, or photo birth announcements available for purchase.

To be honest, I am very surprised about this since all of the other photo sites offer these items and many more. And these items seem like they would be easy to offer (especially in the year 2007!).

Also, I noticed that EZPrints offers "Baby Cards" but they are not available for purchase through SmugMug.

Any chance that you will have these items available in the near future?

Thanks,
Charles

Comments

• BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited May 6, 2007
    Hi Charles,

This is a big sore point for us because the demand for these is so high. The short story is we're working hard on improvements to the shopping cart first and then we hope to add these goodies.

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • charlesscharless Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited May 7, 2007
    Baldy wrote:
    Hi Charles,

This is a big sore point for us because the demand for these is so high. The short story is we're working hard on improvements to the shopping cart first and then we hope to add these goodies.

Thanks,
    Baldy

Thanks Baldy.

I'm sorry to harp on things that you have heard from others, and I am very glad to know that these items will be available soon.