Options

FS: Canon 17-55 IS - $890

TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
edited May 7, 2007 in House of Canon
I have an excellent crop walkaround lens for sale, roughly one year old. You can see pictures of the lens on my garage sale gallery, along with two shots at both ends wide-open. There are a few specks of dust inside, but like we all know, there is no impact to the pictures whatsoever. I no longer have the box, so this is for the lens and caps. If you need a box, I am sure somebody would sell one for $10-15, but if you really just want a quality lens barely distinguishable from new at a great price, this is a good deal. Beach Camera seems to have the best shipped price of $999 for new, and Adorama Grey Market goes for $980, so consider accordingly.

http://invisicord.com/studio/index.php?level=album&id=19

SOLD!!!!! -> Price is $890 priority shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. I do ship to Canada and the UK, but the shipping price will go up to cover global priority rates, which run around the $20-25 range.

You will be thrilled with this lens, I have been. I am starting to liquidate my EFS lenses as they won't do me a whole lot of good on the Mark III (or if I cannot get the funds, it won't fit on the IIN either).

1755.jpg
7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4