Can auto color deal with this?

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited May 10, 2007 in SmugMug Support
This isn't completed yet (for instance I have to get rid of that wildcat symbol, it is verboten), but could auto color deal with something so color complicated?
150709826-M.jpg

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2007
    Ping this thread when you have something ready and I'll show you.

Please don't put the text so close to the edges, thanks Richard, beware of bleed trim okay?

http://www.smugmug.com/help/bleed-trim

And when you price these, be sure to ONLY price 3:2 ratio prints, thanks thumb.gif
  • marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2007
    Ok, this is as far as I want to go before I know what auto-color can do (because if auto color can take care of things I don't need to do too much more, just some simple color touch up on a part I didn't mean to desaturate and removing a layer) Also, did I move things enough to avoid the bleed problem (just an FYI, the full size file is about 5.6 megapixels)
    150960708-L.jpg
    edited May 10, 2007
    edited May 10, 2007
    Color looks good. I think the text is too close to the edges, don't forget, they'll want to matte/frame it. I'd move it in more.
    edited May 10, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Color looks good. I think the text is too close to the edges, don't forget, they'll want to matte/frame it. I'd move it in more.

Color looks good in that don't even bother with auto color but just set it to true?

Do you think those 4 pictures are moved in enough?
    edited May 10, 2007
    Color looks good in that don't even bother with auto color but just set it to true?

Do you think those 4 pictures are moved in enough?
    Use Auto.

The photos should come inwards, too, IMO.