Tessa here is my Peacock....

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited May 8, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is my Peacock..."The Eyes Have It"....

251209763.jpg
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2007
    ooooh, neat
    I can see why you'd consider this one too. But your other one is definitely more dramatic.

Thanks for sharing!

Tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • tsk1979tsk1979 Registered Users Posts: 937 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2007
    Can you reshoot with the more backlighting. That will really make it look translucent if you can get in more light through.
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2007
    tsk1979 wrote:
    Can you reshoot with the more backlighting. That will really make it look translucent if you can get in more light through.

Hi Tsk, thanks for your comment, it is appreciated that you took the time to view and lend your expertise. Although, I was just showing it, I had thought about it for the contest, but I opted for another photo that I captured.

Again, thanks for the lending eye!!

Tessa thanks to you also for viewing.

Take Care and BEST OF LUCK in the Contest wings.gif
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote