Gallery setting question

tsk1979tsk1979 Registered Users Posts: 937 Major grins
edited May 9, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I looked and looked but could not figure out how to do this!

When I open a gallery in smugmug style (Thumbs on left, and selected image shows on right) the large version of the currently selected thumb is in S size. Earlier it used to me in M size. Is it possible that in smugmug style you have the selected image showing up in M size, or even better in L size?

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2007
    tsk1979 wrote:

When I open a gallery in smugmug style (Thumbs on left, and selected image shows on right) the large version of the currently selected thumb is in S size. Earlier it used to me in M size. Is it possible that in smugmug style you have the selected image showing up in M size, or even better in L size?

In Smugmug style, the main image auto-sizes to fit your window size. So, first of all, make sure you have a large enough window size to show the main image in a larger size. If that still doesn't make the main image grow, then I've seen it get stuck on the small size before (some kind of Smugmug or browser bug - I don't know). For me, I've been able to get it unstuck by picking a different style (like all thumbs) and then coming back to the Smugmug style and then it picks the right size for the main image.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2007
    tsk1979 wrote:

Hello wave.gif
    There are two smugmug styles, SmugMug and SmugMug small.

They look the same, except for that SmugMug small uses 9 thumbs on the left and uses a Small image on the right side, and SmugMug uses 15 thumbs on the left and uses a Medium image on the right.

The switch between SmugMug and SmugMug small is automagically done, based on viewport size.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • tsk1979tsk1979 Registered Users Posts: 937 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2007
    Thanks.
    I changed the browser window size, and it worked.