Overall Challenge thoughts

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited February 7, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Viewing the challenges over time I have noticed a quantum leap in quality and creativity. I see great improvement in many individuals who have been long time posters. It’s getting harder and harder to pick out which entry is the best. The differences between the winner and runner-ups is fast approaching the difference between one pinhead and another. While on one level it is a competition, on a different level it’s an inspiring, motivator, that pushes, and drags us to greater idividual achievements and successes. While I may never be the photographer many here are, this forum along with the challenges is helping me become the best photographer I can be.

Congratulations to everybody. This includes the posters, and the forum, challenge creators, keep up the good work.

Just my thoughts,

Sam

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2005
    There is some inspirational stuff going on alright

• BryanBryan Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    There is some inspirational stuff going on alright
    That is one of my top 5 shots from these boards! I love it!
  • aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2005
    Sam wrote:
    Viewing the challenges over time I have noticed a quantum leap in quality and creativity. I see great improvement in many individuals who have been long time posters. It’s getting harder and harder to pick out which entry is the best. The differences between the winner and runner-ups is fast approaching the difference between one pinhead and another. While on one level it is a competition, on a different level it’s an inspiring, motivator, that pushes, and drags us to greater idividual achievements and successes. While I may never be the photographer many here are, this forum along with the challenges is helping me become the best photographer I can be.

Congratulations to everybody. This includes the posters, and the forum, challenge creators, keep up the good work.

Just my thoughts,

Sam
    Agreed! I still consider myself a beginner...and I am always amazed when I receive a comment like "Why don't you try flipping the pic 180 deg?"....and poof!....that was the trick!.. Thank you everyone for your kind advice.
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,009 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2005
    well said
    a great comment Sam if not for my drunk typing i would have said the same thing .I have had the same thoughts and thank you for saying it thumb.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/