Options

Disneyland via LA Shooters

cunarder534cunarder534 Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
edited May 13, 2007 in Landscapes
Hi Everyone,

I won't Hijack tee why's thread, but I went with him and would like some feedback.:wink CC always welcome. Let me hear what you have to say.

The traditional castle shot
150628232-M.jpg

the railroad car light
150628664-L.jpg

Toon town fountain
150633516-L.jpg

Tea cups
150644249-L.jpg

haunted mansion
150645944-L.jpg

Minnie Mouse
150651640-L.jpg

Thanks for looking. :D

Comments

• Options
    JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2007
    Another cool perspective on such a well known place. I've been to DisneyWorld here in Orlando soooo many times...but have never been to the CA Disney. One of these days...oh yes... :):
    Jen

Gallery of mine...caution, it's under CONSTANT construction! | Photo Journal

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose
  • Options
    philiphutsonphiliphutson Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2007
    Hi Everyone,

I won't Hijack tee why's thread, but I went with him and would like some feedback.mwink.gif CC always welcome. Let me hear what you have to say.

the railroad car light

Toon town fountain

Tea cups

haunted mansion

Minnie Mouse

I like the haunted house shot and the tea cup shot. I really like the action in the tea cup shot. The haunted house shot with the sign and the subject of the sign in the background. I was trying to figure out what I liked about the haunted house shot and I think I know now. Instead of a line in the picture moving the eye through the picture the sign it's self moves you to the house.
    -Philip
    If you want to see paradise simply look around and see it.
    -Willy Wonka
  • Options
    Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2007
    nice series
  • Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2007
    150633516-L.jpg

Love the fountain. You got some nice clouds there! thumb.gif
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    hawkeye978hawkeye978 Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2007
    Nice series...I really like the tea cup and fountain shots.
  • Options
    JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2007
    I also like the fountain shot. Nice colors and capture on the sky. But they are all nice. I have been to both Disneyland and DisneyWorld. The Magic Kingdom parks are similar but after that, everything is different. But both have some fantastic stuff for us "older" kids.
  • Options
    flyingdutchieflyingdutchie Registered Users Posts: 1,286 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2007
    Toon Town Fountain is my favorite. It is a great shot.
    I can't grasp the notion of time.

When I hear the earth will melt into the sun,
    in two billion years,
    all I can think is:
        "Will that be on a Monday?"
    ==========================
    http://www.streetsofboston.com
    http://blog.antonspaans.com
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2007
    Yes!

The still hanging lamps nicely contrast and balance the motion blurred teacups.

150644249-S.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2007
    Thanks everyone. I didn't like the fountain when I saw it originally, but I guess everything looks different from the camera's perspective. I love my sigma 10-20.
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2007
    Great images, love all the colors, makes me want to go there! clap.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    Phil U.Phil U. Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    Nice set! My favorites are the Tea Cups and the fountain.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    Hi Everyone,
    I won't Hijack tee why's thread, but I went with him and would like some feedback.mwink.gif CC always welcome. Let me hear what you have to say.
    the railroad car light
    Toon town fountain
    Tea cups
    haunted mansion
    Minnie Mouse

Wow I've never seen that water fountain, I must make sure I go see it this time when I go there.

The Tea Cups are always very colourful, I didn't take a shot of those either rolleyes1.gif ... it's on my list of things to do nod.gif

Me and Robi hit Space Mountains a couple of times first off, then over to Raiders of the Lost Ark for a few rides on that, then over to Big Thunder Mountain ........ gosh we walked that place from the time it opened till the time is shut :D

The Haunted House is always a favourite too, this time Pirates of the Caribbean was closed, hopefully in wont be scheduled for maintenance when I am there later in the year.

Great Series .... I love Disneyland iloveyou.gif .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Wow I've never seen that water fountain, I must make sure I go see it this time when I go there.

The Tea Cups are always very colourful, I didn't take a shot of those either rolleyes1.gif ... it's on my list of things to do nod.gif

Me and Robi hit Space Mountains a couple of times first off, then over to Raiders of the Lost Ark for a few rides on that, then over to Big Thunder Mountain ........ gosh we walked that place from the time it opened till the time is shut :D

The Haunted House is always a favourite too, this time Pirates of the Caribbean was closed, hopefully in wont be scheduled for maintenance when I am there later in the year.

Great Series .... I love Disneyland iloveyou.gif .... Skippy

Thanks. That is the one thing about dland is that there are plenty of photo ops. clap.gif