long time no challenges, time to enter...

photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
edited May 11, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
time to enter I think...
Never won, but hey, we keep hoping! Silhouhettes in musee d'Orsay in France last saturday...

Comments

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    It's a very nice photo. Perhaps you wanna make it bigger and take out that frame?
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    photocat wrote:
    time to enter I think...
    Never won, but hey, we keep hoping! Silhouhettes in musee d'Orsay in France last saturday...

I thought it looked familiar! mwink.gif
    Man, I miss that place (the d'Orsay, I mean) iloveyou.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    Part of the "rules" for entries is that no frames should be part of your image
    You may not be disqualified for the frame but you may suffer from no votes due to the rule.

I think its a very nice image frame or no frame.
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    sherstone wrote:
    Part of the "rules" for entries is that no frames should be part of your image
    You may not be disqualified for the frame but you may suffer from no votes due to the rule.

I think its a very nice image frame or no frame.

thanks guys, I was in a bit of a hurry this morning, and it had been such a long time that I had posted for a challenge that I forgot how to do it.
    Will repost with the exact rulements...

Thanks for the comments ;o)))
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    If you're looking for feedback, 'cat, I'd say that I like the mood and the idea. I think it's missing that special something that would make it jump out. I wish I could be more help.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    wxwax wrote:
    If you're looking for feedback, 'cat, I'd say that I like the mood and the idea. I think it's missing that special something that would make it jump out. I wish I could be more help.

I understand... I thought it was pretty impreessive, but maybe that was because I saw it in real... Thanks for the feedback...