Options

FS (UK/EU): Mint Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di ll LD Aspherical

evomanevoman Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited May 15, 2007 in House of Canon
For sale is my Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di ll LD Aspherical lens for Canon.

I purchased this lens in November 2006 (maybe December, I have to check). This lens has just been sitting in its box for the last two months, so it's time to sell. I purchased this as a light walkaround lens, but I now have several L zooms, so I never use the Tamron. It's in mint condition and the glass is perfect.

I posted some sample picts, but these were not taken to show off the lens. They are posted at:

http://www.evolutionarygenetics.org/Tamron/

I have included some low res samples below. The above URL has full resolution images with full exif if you are interested. I had a hard time finding pictures without my family in them (and I don't want to post those). So if these pictures are not enough to show the sharpness, let me know. I posted mostly open aperture shots since most lenses do well after f/5.6 or so. The lens is sharp, and after looking at the shots I posted I'm almost having second thoughts on selling it.

It has had a filter on since day, but I am keeping the filter for my 70-200L. I have purchased several items on POTN and on FM and also can pass along ebay profile details etc.

I'm looking to get £200 o.n.o. with shipping and PayPal included. I'm in Manchester - local pickup is welcome!

I'd be interested in trades for primes and macro lenses - even if I have to add cash.

f%204%20small.JPG
f%202.8_a%20small.JPG

Comments

• Options
    evomanevoman Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited May 15, 2007
    I'd take a ultra-wide angle lens in trade for this, even if it's one that I need to add money for (like the Canon 10-22).