entering the contest whitout being member?

BountyphotographerBountyphotographer Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
edited May 11, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hello, can one enter the contest using smugmug exif setup while trying the free trial?:scratch

I am looking forward to enter a contest on DGRIN, but since I don't have a web site anywhere and I am not yet signed up to smugmug, I am stuck.
My time is very limited right now and as I understand it will be a learning curve before I actually will have a decent site on smugmug.

tHANKS

BP
:photo

Comments

• cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    The free trial seems to be 100% functional, there are no limits on what it can do. So yes, you should be able to enter the contest using it.

You'll actually get a very decent site from smugmug right out of the gate, it just wont be overly customized. :)
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    The contest is open to ANYONE. SmugMug is not required. thumb.gif
  • BountyphotographerBountyphotographer Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    Thanks, I was just wondering about the exif information, though.
    It looks like most people entering the contest have a site somewhere which allow them to download the EXIF file.

BP
    :photo
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2007
    Thanks, I was just wondering about the exif information, though.
    It looks like most people entering the contest have a site somewhere which allow them to download the EXIF file.

BP
    Yes, you have to either attach a photo, that has exif in it... or host it somewhere and embed it inline.