???

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited May 14, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I see a Semi-final listing, does this mean the listing for LPS 5 has been posted, cuz I can't seem to find it?? Ok, maybe I'm having a moment....:dunno
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    Nope, no semi-final listing yet
    All they've done is just post the announcement for the semi final requirements. I'm sure that as soon as the judges are finished with LPS #5, someone will update the semi-finalist list.

I don't suspect they'll be done until some time the end of the day today (Monday, the 14th).
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    Thanks Linda for the info, I'm relieved now or am I, now to wonder who will make the top 10 eek7.gif but so glad I'm not having one of "those" moments..Laughing.gif:D
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    I was thinking the same thing and also that if they hadn't decided yet, then the people listed had a head start... but then I realized that as it's an open semi-final everyone can start thinking about what they could shoot, even if they didn't make it after the results were published.

just thinking about what I would shoot if I made the semi-finals was a good exercise in itself as it made me realize a few things about my photography and what I feel comfortable with and what I like to shoot :D

Personallythough, I think that I'll have two weeks break to get some much needed sleep after 10 weeks of competition and late nights :D
    "Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
    My images | My blog | My free course
  • eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    For some reason, I was convinced that the top 10 entries from each round were going to be carried over and that these strong images already selected by judges would now be open for voting by the public. That would have been a lot of fun as can be seen from our attempts to rate the entries compared the final picks of the judges.
    E
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 14, 2007
    richtersl wrote:
    All they've done is just post the announcement for the semi final requirements. I'm sure that as soon as the judges are finished with LPS #5, someone will update the semi-finalist list.

I don't suspect they'll be done until some time the end of the day today (Monday, the 14th).
    nod.gif exactly
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited May 14, 2007
    pemmett wrote:
    ... but then I realized that as it's an open semi-final everyone can start thinking about what they could shoot, even if they didn't make it after the results were published.

just thinking about what I would shoot if I made the semi-finals was a good exercise in itself as it made me realize a few things about my photography and what I feel comfortable with and what I like to shoot :D
    nod.gif thank you for saving me the typing
    Erik

edited May 14, 2007
    eoren1 wrote:
    For some reason, I was convinced that the top 10 entries from each round were going to be carried over and that these strong images already selected by judges would now be open for voting by the public.
    nope, you were convinced incorrectly. review the rules, here. :D
    Erik