Am I finally getting it?

RobertRobert Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
edited May 16, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I think I’ve just about understood the concept of the competition now, thanks to the diagram. Correct me please, if I am wrong:
Right now there are 32 people busy taking their best shots for the 1st semi-final. This could be up to 50 people, if some didn’t qualify more than once.
The ‘non-qualifiers’ can go on holidays for the next couple of weeks, but must be back on the 28th of May to cast there vote and get clicking for the next qualifying round.
Have I finally got it right?

One more thing, though. Have the last 10 qualifiers been announced, yet? I can’t find any mention of it. Did I miss a post? If so, can anybody give me the link to it, please?
Robert

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 14, 2007
    Good work, you get a gold star for today. lol3.gif

Kidding, yes, you have it right. And, no, the LPS#5 finalists have not yet been announced. We'll do our best to get those out by early tomorrow.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:

Kidding, yes, you have it right. And, no, the LPS#5 finalists have not yet been announced. We'll do our best to get those out by early tomorrow.

So everyone in challenge 5 should be taking or at least thinking about what they would shoot for the semi final round.
    Don't wait around for the results. Even if you don't make it, you could come up with a great idea or a good photo-op could arise, and you could get that shot of a lifetime.

Good luck everyone.
    dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 14, 2007
    Well said, thanks Dave! nod.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• RobertRobert Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2007
    Sorry it took that long to reply.
    DoctorIt wrote:

Thanks Erik for confirming that for me. And now that I’ve come across another thread were Emily and yourself specified it even further, I’m even happier, because I still didn’t get that bit until I read that post.

And I do want that golden star now that I sneaked in the semis :s85
    davev wrote:
    So everyone in challenge 5 should be taking or at least thinking about what they would shoot for the semi final round…
    Anybody that has not at least been thinking about ‘THAT SHOT’ since they entered this competition has been missing the point of it all along. And I’m not talking about the stupid money. Only one of us all is going to get the price, and if that was the only reason for anyone to enter, s/he is either in the wrong place or already a pro.
    Robert