Options

FS (UK): Canon 24-105L f/4 IS - Mint (UU date code)

evomanevoman Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited May 24, 2007 in House of Canon
For sale is my Canon 24-105L f/4 IS lens that is only a few months old (UU date code). It is in like new condition, and the hood and pouch have never even made it out of the original box. It has had a filter on since I first took it out of the box.

I really love this lens, but it overlaps too much with my 24-70L and I tend to need the faster lens, so the 24-70 gets a lot more use and this one just sits in its box.

I can post images of an with the lens, but I want to first see if anyone is even interested before I go through the trouble.

I'm looking to get £525 for the lens. I'm in Manchester - local pickup is welcome!

I would trade for a 17-55 f/2.8 IS lens and would consider trades for other L lenses (and might take an ultra-wide angle lens + cash)

I have purchased several items on POTN and on FM and have a long history on ebay (details on request). I also have an easily verifiable web presence, so I can pass along those contact details if a deal gets started.

Comments

• Options
    carolinecaroline Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2007
    evoman wrote:
    For sale is my Canon 24-105L f/4 IS lens that is only a few months old (UU date code). It is in like new condition, and the hood and pouch have never even made it out of the original box. It has had a filter on since I first took it out of the box.

I really love this lens, but it overlaps too much with my 24-70L and I tend to need the faster lens, so the 24-70 gets a lot more use and this one just sits in its box.

I can post images of an with the lens, but I want to first see if anyone is even interested before I go through the trouble.

I'm looking to get £525 for the lens. I'm in Manchester - local pickup is welcome!

I would trade for a 17-55 f/2.8 IS lens and would consider trades for other L lenses (and might take an ultra-wide angle lens + cash)

I have purchased several items on POTN and on FM and have a long history on ebay (details on request). I also have an easily verifiable web presence, so I can pass along those contact details if a deal gets started.

Is this sold or for sale elsewhere ? I'm interested.

Caroline
    Mendip Blog - Blog from The Fog, life on the Mendips
    www.carolineshipsey.co.uk - Follow me on G+

[/URL]
  • Options
    evomanevoman Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited May 24, 2007
    It's still available. I used it for the first time in ages last weekend (so I didn't have to haul my huge 24-70L around) and am tempted to keep it! But I rarely use it when I am not traveling (use the 24-70 indoors to get the wider aperture), so I am still willing to sell. Let me know.

Jason
    caroline wrote:
    Is this sold or for sale elsewhere ? I'm interested.

Caroline