confused about keywords

wheresdavidwheresdavid Registered Users Posts: 297 Major grins
edited May 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
ok, a few of you responded saying it takes the bot a while to find keywords ... but am i doing something wrong? because i did another google search on Irujaria (see below) and this time my question in dgrin regarding keywords was found but still no link showing my photos in smugmug. Am I doing something wrong?

TravelBlog | Irujaria | Photo

[SIZE=-1]i went back to pampa michi to see if i could take more photos ofIrujaria. i was lucky that she let me take photos, normally she doesnt allow anyone to take ...
www.travelblog.org/Photos/1121447.html - 11k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages - Note this[/SIZE]
confused about keywords - Digital Grin Photography Forum

[SIZE=-1]i read the tutorial on keywords but still have a question. if i added a keyword such as irujaria to my photos, my photos that have this keyword should show ...
www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=61516 - 38k - 15 May 2007 - Cached - Similar pages - Note this[/SIZE]
foreign faces - bolivia, peru - Digital Grin Photography Forum

[SIZE=-1]Irujaria, I heard about her, she suposedly is 115 years old! her surving children are in their 80s. she lives in Pampa michi and rarely allows strangers to ...
www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=60382 - 67k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
[ More results from www.dgrin.com ][/SIZE]

i read the tutorial on keywords but still have a question. if i added a keyword such as irujaria to my photos, my photos that have this keyword should show up when i do a google search right?

well i did a google search on this word and there were two "listings" with the word, one was from my travelblog and the other was from a posting in DGRIN http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Irujaria+

but nothing from smugmug. I added the keyword today. can anyone explain why my photos in smugmug werent found?

thanks

Comments