Uploading With Ps Elements 5

saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
edited May 16, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just made a gift of Smugmug to my niece who is just a "point and shooter" photographer. I'm not sure what software she has but it is whatever came with her ps-style camera. I was thinking of picking up Elements 5 for her with it's link for uploading to Smugmug feature. Does it upload pretty quickly and efficiently??? I imagine it does, but just wanted to make sure it was worth buying for her. Thanks for any input!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2007
    saurora wrote:
    I just made a gift of Smugmug to my niece who is just a "point and shooter" photographer. I'm not sure what software she has but it is whatever came with her ps-style camera. I was thinking of picking up Elements 5 for her with it's link for uploading to Smugmug feature. Does it upload pretty quickly and efficiently??? I imagine it does, but just wanted to make sure it was worth buying for her. Thanks for any input!
    It does, and it's integrated with SmugMug thumb.gif

http://www.smugmug.com/help/adobe
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2007
    Thanks Andy.......I thought it must and I think Elements is a great program for the money though I haven't used it in years. Pretty user friendly, too. thumb.gif