Prints - Not Happy

SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
edited May 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Who do I go to if I was not happy with some prints that I ordered? I originally ordered a set from my local WOLFE CAMERA (and those were good)...the second set was from SMUGMUG...and I am very unhappy :cry with the way they turned out. Can some please direct me to the right person. I need a quick answer because I have a client waiting. :deal Thanks so much.

P.S. All of what I have ordered from Smugmug thus far have been beautiful...not sure what happened here.

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,341 moderator
    edited May 18, 2007
    Here's a link to smug's guarantee page: http://www.smugmug.com/prints/our-guarantee.mg.

It says to "If you are unhappy with your prints or gifts, SmugMug will reprint or refund your order, whichever you prefer. Simply send email to help@smugmug.com within 30 days of receiving your order."

--- Denise
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    Who do I go to if I was not happy with some prints that I ordered? I originally ordered a set from my local WOLFE CAMERA (and those were good)...the second set was from SMUGMUG...and I am very unhappy :cry with the way they turned out. Can some please direct me to the right person. I need a quick answer because I have a client waiting. deal.gif Thanks so much.

P.S. All of what I have ordered from Smugmug thus far have been beautiful...not sure what happened here.
    Hi Seneca,

I'm sorry to hear that your prints didn't turn out great! Not to worry though, our guarantee to the rescue.

Contact us at the helpdesk, with the order number and what the problem seemed to be, and we'll make sure that you get a new set of great prints as soon as possible at no charge thumb.gif
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2007
    Thank you so much...let me go and find my order number and I'll be sending an e-mail soon. Thanks for replying quickly to this.

Seneca.thumb.gif
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    Thank you so much...let me go and find my order number and I'll be sending an e-mail soon. Thanks for replying quickly to this.

Seneca.thumb.gif
    If you can find the order number, that would be great. If not, not to worry. In that case, email us with the email address that you have used for the order and the approximate date that you placed your order thumb.gif