edited February 9, 2005 in People
Some asked if they could see her again.

0001.jpg

222222.jpg

3333333.jpg

Comments

• RenaeRenae Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 8, 2005
    Oh my, what a heartbreakingly beautiful child. What wonderful shots.
  • KimballPhotographyKimballPhotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    Wow, only 15...who'da thunk it. She is very beautiful. Great shots too! Good work!

Natalie
    Natalie:thumb

A single photograph can tell an entire story and bring back a multitude of memories.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    Is she your daughter? Those are terrific shots. I especially like the second one. But the first is also eye-catching. That's very nice work!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    I like the second one best, but I am a sucker for a tight face shot and her expression is great. I'm not sure I like the first one. I cant read the expression.
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 8, 2005
    WOW! What an improvement over the first try. I like #2 best. Just about everything is perfect.

I really like the set up on #1, just a little distracted by the strength of the light below. If the source were not so intense this would be perfect IMHO. thumb.gif
  • ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2005
    Number two, number two! clap.gifclap.gif

It's peircing, what a great photo. Beautifull daughter, willowcreek. Hope I'm as lucky when I have kids! 1drink.gifbowdown.gif
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • willowcreekwillowcreek Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited February 9, 2005
    Number two, number two! clap.gifclap.gif

It's peircing, what a great photo. Beautifull daughter, willowcreek. Hope I'm as lucky when I have kids! 1drink.gifbowdown.gif
    Thanks to all. Yes, she is my daughter. Her name is Paige. She is 15 years old, going on 30, so she thinks. She is 5'5", 97 lbs, wears a size "0", is an honor student and an amateur model.

We work together a lot. Mostly in the studio but we do a location shoot every few weeks weather permitting.

She is my favorite model, one of the most talented, and just simply a joy to work with and be around. Of course parents are going to say good things about their children, but I think the two of us are truly trying to capture the depth of our love on film.

I'm wondering if it's even possible...
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2005
    but I think the two of us are truly trying to capture the depth of our love on film ...
    I'm wondering if it's even possible...
    Your photos prove it is!! clap.gif

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 9, 2005
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2005
    Super model and super
    photographer!
    Bravo!