Options

Fake Glass

cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
edited February 25, 2004 in Finishing School
I've been playing around with some of the stuff in The Photoshop 7 Wow! Book.

2549456-M.jpg

I can't think of a good practical application of this effect, but I sure do like it!

Comments

• Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2004
    cletus wrote:
    I've been playing around with some of the stuff in The Photoshop 7 Wow! Book.

I can't think of a good practical application of this effect, but I sure do like it!
    That is real nice I like it a lot. I remember visiting some "how to sites" that made amazing graphics for web sites ala the reto future rusty machinery kind and shiny chrome ect.

It is an amazing process. I have to buy photoshop.
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2004
    Cletus, that's some nice work, there. Did that book come with a CD with plug-ins?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Cletus, that's some nice work, there. Did that book come with a CD with plug-ins?
    Yes it did. It's got a bunch of Layer Styles, Patterns, Actions and Tool Presets. It also has before & after images for almost all of the examples in the book. IMHO it's the best all around Photoshop book out there. I'm looking forward to the CS version.
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2004
    Cool. I saw an earlier edition of the book, two or three years ago I think. Same deal. Nice stuff.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    soupsoup Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2004
    very cool