A couple of issues...

ukaskewukaskew Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited May 24, 2007 in SmugMug Support
A few questions/queries, I hope you don't mind...

1) Is there a way of globally switching off the option to buy prints? At the moment I can only see a way of doing it gallery by gallery.

2) Leading on from #1 really, is there (or will there be) any way of the "buy prints" option being available to UK customers? At the moment people have to pick their pictures, then I have to go and upload them to Photobox for them to buy, quite tiresome! I recommend Smugmug to an awful lot of people and they love everything apart from the fact that you can't buy prints through the site. It really is a deal breaker unfortunately. A tie-in with someone like Photobox (easily the best quality online printer in the UK) would move Smugmug from "slightly useful" to "absolutely essential" as far as I and many people I talk to are concerned.

3) My main issue. When browsing my galleries a lot of people have said that when they click on a Medium Image on the right hand side of the screen to view it Large, a completely different image (often the first in that gallery) appears instead. I've had a play around and it does it to me a lot as well, both from clicking the image directly and by using the roll-over box and selecting a size from that.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/

Comments

• DnaDna Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2007
    ukaskew wrote:
    1) Is there a way of globally switching off the option to buy prints? At the moment I can only see a way of doing it gallery by gallery.
    Not as far as I know. You can make a quick setting that has it turned off.
    2) Leading on from #1 really, is there (or will there be) any way of the "buy prints" option being available to UK customers?
    Why can't you buy prints ? I'm in Australia and have no problem buying prints, neither do all my clients.
    3) My main issue. When browsing my galleries a lot of people have said that when they click on a Medium Image on the right hand side of the screen to view it Large, a completely different image (often the first in that gallery) appears instead.
    Works ok for me. headscratch.gif IE7 and FF2 on XP

Andrew