Nine photos per page?!

marclwmarclw Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited May 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Am I crazy or did the formatting change to limit a page to only nine shots? Before, it was either 12 or 15, I can't remember exactly. But now, my site is nine shots and 50 pages. Not good. Anybody have an answer to this? :scratch Probably me . . . . :D Thanks in advance.

Marc

Comments

• scwalterscwalter Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2007
    marclw wrote:
    Am I crazy or did the formatting change to limit a page to only nine shots? Before, it was either 12 or 15, I can't remember exactly. But now, my site is nine shots and 50 pages. Not good. Anybody have an answer to this? headscratch.gif Probably me . . . . :D Thanks in advance.

Marc

Smugmug will automagically switch between "smugmug" (15 thumbs) and "smugmug small" with 9 thumbs based on the size of the window. If you increase the size of your browser window, it should switch back.

-Scott
    Scott Walter Photography
    scwalter.smugmug.com
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 24, 2007
    Thanks Scott. Additionally, with a Power or Pro account you can lock it in to one style or the other with some Javascript.

SM.SmugMug.config.size = 'resizeable';

Where 'resizeable' can also be 'small' or 'large'.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • marclwmarclw Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited May 25, 2007
    Boy, do I feel dumb . . . . Thanks, Scott. I guess I shouldn't have had that wine :D

Marc
    scwalter wrote:
    Smugmug will automagically switch between "smugmug" (15 thumbs) and "smugmug small" with 9 thumbs based on the size of the window. If you increase the size of your browser window, it should switch back.

-Scott