Options

Doing some Spy photography

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited May 26, 2007 in People
Ok this is end of 1st semester. Students submitted their final project reports to professor :wink. No one knew how he will be handling reports . While in presentation where ever is mistake of accounting or even formating he just tears paper apart :huh

I along with my H5 with everything on silent started to shoot :D at iso 800/1000 to avoid flash light was very very dim.

Then i was caught and was sent to his office he saw all photos and was not that rude he deleted photos of female students as this is problem here when females are shooting male there is no issue but when male students do that there are so many issues.
Well the professor is not rude in real life he just want to perfect his students.

My friend worried while watching professor
156082466-L.jpg

Here goes one page

156082458-L.jpg

As i have to give photos to class mates and professor i thought with talking bubble addition it will create humour in class. Yes you cannot understand them completely :D
156085993-L.jpg

See all photos
My presentation is on Monday :huh:cry
Forgot to mention there was senior student who was shooting for professor ! videos and pics !
he also caught me
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Options
    evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2007
    Nice framing first pic and good laugh at captions in third. :)
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 26, 2007
    great series awais-

glad you got to keep the guy pics, although I prefer the lady pics-

hope you do well in the class-
  • Options
    BlinkingsBlinkings Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2007
    Very interesting! The are extremely old school to me, which makes them appealing.
    All the best,
    Andrew
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2007
    Thanks all :D
    Blink do you know that this is one of the luxurious universities in Pakistan ! :D
    Charging 1000$ for 1 semester which is extreamly expensive for average pakistani citizen.ne_nau.gif
    I use to sit on floor when i was in grade 6th 7th and 8th ! ! ! eek7.gifmwink.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery