FS: DRebel kit w/grip

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited February 22, 2005 in Flea Market
Well thanks to tmlphoto, I'm moving up one little notch to a 10D. He's giving me a good deal, so if I can move out this kit, I'll only have spent a wee bit of money and lost one lens (thats a bit of a bummer, but no EFS on 10D).

My whole 300D kit is for sale:
- body, perfect functional/cosmetic condition, 11k actuations
- 18-55 EF-S lens, perfect
- all the cables/booklets/bags/zipties that come in the box
- the box
- original receipt (11/22/2003)
- BG-E1 grip, perfect, used a bunch at first, then not so much, never really traveled with this one at all, so it spent little time in a bag.
- extra BP-511 battery, generic brand (plus original, of course, in the camera in the photo)

In order to keep eating lunch this month, I'd need to get $750
(we can deal on shipping/paypal, etc)

15597462-L.jpg

whole gallery w/photos here: http://doctorit.smugmug.com/gallery/391262
* the 75-300 is for sale too :D

UPDATES:

Sale pending on the kit except the battery grip - make an offer!
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 9, 2005
    Forgot I had this: RC-5 IR remote, which will not work with the 10D... not pictured in my photo of the whole kit.

looks like this:
    116234.jpg

It actually works with my powershot, but if you want it, add $10 to kit.
    Erik

• marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2005
    You know you can modify that 18-55 to work on the 10D with a dremel, steady hands, and patience, right?
    Richard
    edited February 16, 2005
    My 10D is in the mail so this needs a bump. I'll sell in parts too - hoping some dgrinners can benefit from an easy sale. Make offers. Otherwise off to FM's scary world (which has now sucked me in!!! :D)
    Erik

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    My 10D is in the mail so this needs a bump. I'll sell in parts too - hoping some dgrinners can benefit from an easy sale. Make offers. Otherwise off to FM's scary world (which has now sucked me in!!! :D)

I've had really good luck selling my used cameras on amazon. I sold my DigiRebel, Canon G5 and Oly 3030 on amazon, and did pretty well, IMO. They do take 8%, though.

Just a thought.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
    edited February 16, 2005
    DavidTO wrote:
    I've had really good luck selling my used cameras on amazon. I sold my DigiRebel, Canon G5 and Oly 3030 on amazon, and did pretty well, IMO. They do take 8%, though.

Just a thought.
    8%!!! :eek1 Yikes

FM is free, and next is ebay.
    Erik

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2005
    Erik... Here's an FM'er looking for a body... [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]WTB- (Can) D Rebel Body[/font]
    edited February 16, 2005
    Seymore wrote:
    Erik... Here's an FM'er looking for a body... [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]WTB- (Can) D Rebel Body[/font]
    Saw that one, mine is mint, and I'd like to unload the whole kit if possible. Canada too, high shipping.

Thanks!

I'm holding off on a FS: ad on FM because if it goes quick, I'll be without a camera for a few days. Better and safer to wait till 10D is in my hands. I figured Dgrinners would understand that, but on FM it could ruin my sale or potential sale, so I'll wait.
    Erik

edited February 16, 2005
    OK... Your call, but I do understand. Canon gear on FM rolls over so quick. They have so many Canon people there, I think you'll have no problems... if that's what needs to happen. Good luck man...
    edited February 16, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I figured Dgrinners would understand that, but on FM it could ruin my sale or potential sale, so I'll wait.
    I've done that on FM. They undertstand, but it's a hard sale.
    Richard
  • GerryDavidGerryDavid Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    Seymore wrote:
    OK... Your call, but I do understand. Canon gear on FM rolls over so quick. They have so many Canon people there, I think you'll have no problems... if that's what needs to happen. Good luck man...
    Might be a stupid question, but whats FM?
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    GerryDavid wrote:
    Fred Miranda...good photography site. Not as good as D/grin of course but some good tech reading.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/
    edited February 17, 2005
    GerryDavid wrote:
    Well, now that you know what it is, I'm going to prepare you for what you may experiene there

(Harmless thread 99% on topic 1% off topic)

Hey you stupid idiot don't post off topic threads
    Hey I hate you
    Follow rules or be banned (being said by some n00b)
    MOD-BREAK this thread has been locked because a bug crawled up my rear end
    (in your PM) This is an official warning. Never try that beep again you beeping beep beep beep beep.

Now, there are some decent people and you might never encounter these, but odds are at some point you will so I'm just helping you build up your resistance :D
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    When i said good i meant some good reading...thats it !

Yeah...ive notice that. Its a den for anal retentives all right. I saw some poor chap mentioned that a camera or lens (i forget) for sale was the same price new at B&H & man didnt they act up !!
    "You remove that post this minuite yada yada yada "

I considered really stiring the pot on that one but decided to leave instead. Hey...it must work for them so leave 'em to it i say.

Not my cup of tea.
    edited February 17, 2005
    Excuse me gentlemen, I'm trying to sell something here. Please remove your posts or I'll have you banned. umph.gif

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

I never go to FM except for the buy/sell. It's predominantly Canon and for the most part, there are deals to be had. BTW, have you guys ever read Fred's bio? NOT what you would expect! With a name like Fred Miranda I was expecting a gray haired fuzzy old photographer gentleman... eek7.gif
    Erik

edited February 17, 2005
    One needs a thick skin to post @ FM. There are so many Ol' timers there that they treat the nOOb's like... well...

Now, back to your regurarly scheduled FS: listing... (bump...)
    edited February 17, 2005
    Hey guys, thanks for all the bumps! Sale pending to a fellow dgrinner!!! :Dthumb.gif

***The grip is still available however... make offers.
    Erik

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2005
    This one's mine, all mine, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks Eric, nice meeting you and your SO today, and thanks for the mint DRebel!thumb.gif Hard to believe it's a year old, you sure you've been using it? lol3.gif

All I can say is it makes my S1 feel like a toy... got a lot to learn but it's going to be fun. Now to save up for some lenses. :uhoh

Do I have to get a new screen name now?
    edited February 22, 2005
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    This one's mine, all mine, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks Eric, nice meeting you and your SO today, and thanks for the mint DRebel!thumb.gif Hard to believe it's a year old, you sure you've been using it? lol3.gif

All I can say is it makes my S1 feel like a toy... got a lot to learn but it's going to be fun. Now to save up for some lenses. :uhoh

Do I have to get a new screen name now?
    DJ-300D ??? Nah, you're fine lol3.gif

Nice meeting you too DJ!

(got my 10D today so I'm back in action!!!)
    Erik