Catchin' a wave

Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
edited May 29, 2007 in Sports
Pretty light on the beach, Indialantic, FL
156777702-L.jpg

Comments

• SitterSSitterS Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2007
    Trish I like this. I would have liked to see more of the surfer in the picture. He is covered by the wave therefore he kind of gets lost in this pic. I find myself kind of wondering around this picture trying to determine what the main focus is here. Living in Colorado now but having grown up on the East Coast you made me homesick for the beachw with this shot

Shane
    www.imagesbyshane.smugmug.com

Blogs:
    www.imagesbyshane.blogspot.com

Canon 20d and 40d
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L IS 2.8
  • W00DYW00DY Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2007
    Hi Trish,

Why does the sand line go through the lady sitting on the beach?
  • Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2007
    SitterS wrote:
    Trish I like this. I would have liked to see more of the surfer in the picture. He is covered by the wave therefore he kind of gets lost in this pic. I find myself kind of wondering around this picture trying to determine what the main focus is here. Living in Colorado now but having grown up on the East Coast you made me homesick for the beachw with this shot

Shane

The focus is the surfer. I like the shot Because he is inside the curl of the wave, anyone can take a shot of a surfer riding a wave.
    The fact that some emotion was stirred in you, tells me it is a successful shot.:D
  • Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2007
    W00DY wrote:
    Hi Trish,

Why does the sand line go through the lady sitting on the beach?

The "sand" isn't going through the shot. You are seeing the band of my very poor watermark.:D