Green/Red Thumb Tracking Possibility?

EriktankEriktank Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited June 2, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Does anyone know if there is a way, or how to track how many green or red thumbs a photo gets voted? Is there a way to track this and display this to either admins or all public visitors looking at the "popular" galleries?

Thanks,
Erik Tank
http://www.tanksdigitaleffects.com

Comments

• DnaDna Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2007
    Eriktank wrote:
    Does anyone know if there is a way, or how to track how many green or red thumbs a photo gets voted? Is there a way to track this and display this to either admins or all public visitors looking at the "popular" galleries?

Thanks,
    Erik Tank
    http://www.tanksdigitaleffects.com
    Nope.

If you want better stats on your photos, use Statcounter or Google analytics.

Andrew
  • EriktankEriktank Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited May 29, 2007
    Dna wrote:
    Nope.

If you want better stats on your photos, use Statcounter or Google analytics.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew - I already use both of those, but they don't easily display how many votes any of my popular photos have gotten.

It seems to already be stored in smugmug somewhere as it shows them in order from most popular down... so where is the simple feature to show how many votes they've received? Isn't this a simple add on?

Anyone??
  • gXyZOdgXyZOd Registered Users Posts: 11 Beginner grinner
    edited June 2, 2007
    Eriktank wrote:
    Thanks Andrew - I already use both of those, but they don't easily display how many votes any of my popular photos have gotten.

It seems to already be stored in smugmug somewhere as it shows them in order from most popular down... so where is the simple feature to show how many votes they've received? Isn't this a simple add on?

Anyone??

I was looking for the same answer!
    It has to be stored some where.

Thanks for any answers,
    Sasha