trouble buying prints

sheltonshelton Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited May 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hello all - my 'buy prints' page isn't functioning very well. Add a picture to the cart, the gears roll, click the link to go to cart and the basket is empty. Haven't spent much time on the page so any ideas to make it function better or pretty it up are welcome. many thanks
(jasonmorgan.smugmug.com)

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2007
    shelton wrote:
    Hello all - my 'buy prints' page isn't functioning very well. Add a picture to the cart, the gears roll, click the link to go to cart and the basket is empty. Haven't spent much time on the page so any ideas to make it function better or pretty it up are welcome. many thanks
    (jasonmorgan.smugmug.com)
    Hi Jason - what browser are you using please?
  • sheltonshelton Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    Hi Andy - mozilla firefox...
    edited May 30, 2007
    shelton wrote:
    Hi Andy - mozilla firefox...
    Hi - this is extremely rare - but I suggest that you empty your cart, clear cookies, and close compeletely your browser, then reopen and go again. Yes, this will mean that you won't have the images in your cart that might be there right now, I'm sorry.
  • sheltonshelton Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    oops. it just got worse. i've lost my home page contents, my guestbook and my bio. Partly my fault (fully, i'm sure), decided to get rid of the bio that pops up when the homepage is loading slowly - forgetting it was somehow linked to everything else. Tried to put it back but now in a mess. help.
    PS before this happened I did buy some prints - fantastic service and superb quality. So impressed with those people.
    edited May 30, 2007
    shelton wrote:
    oops. it just got worse. i've lost my home page contents, my guestbook and my bio. Partly my fault (fully, i'm sure), decided to get rid of the bio that pops up when the homepage is loading slowly - forgetting it was somehow linked to everything else. Tried to put it back but now in a mess. help.
    PS before this happened I did buy some prints - fantastic service and superb quality. So impressed with those people.
    Hi, make a post in the customizing forum on this so that the right folks can help you, okay?