Please cancel this order

brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
edited May 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Please cancel order #308759 for me. The client needed them earlier than is possible. I have to print them locally...
Thanks

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    Please cancel order #308759 for me. The client needed them earlier than is possible. I have to print them locally...
    Thanks
    Hi Anthony,

This customer ordered today, and chose economy shipping (which is the slowest option). If they needed it faster I wonder why they chose economy :) Our orders typically cannot be canceled once submitted - just FYI. But I was able to get to the lab floor and stop these from being printed. I've voided the charge, and killed your pro sale. The customer will not be billed.

I hope this helps!
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Anthony,

This customer ordered today, and chose economy shipping (which is the slowest option). If they needed it faster I wonder why they chose economy :) Our orders typically cannot be canceled once submitted - just FYI. But I was able to get to the lab floor and stop these from being printed. I've voided the charge, and killed your pro sale. The customer will not be billed.

I hope this helps!
    Thanks Andy.. the person ordering saw 3-14 days and was hoping for 3... I told her probably not going to happen... She needs them for a showcase display... Friday a.m.
    Thanks again for getting that cancelled...
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    Thanks Andy.. the person ordering saw 3-14 days and was hoping for 3... I told her probably not going to happen... She needs them for a showcase display... Friday a.m.
    Thanks again for getting that cancelled...
    I'm always amazed by folks that see that, and the other options (priority mail) and won't choose that if they needed something fast.

Oh well!
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    I'm always amazed by folks that see that, and the other options (priority mail) and won't choose that if they needed something fast.

Oh well!

By the way, my "Rush Order Fee" (when I have to go out of my way to print locally) is always equal to or greater than the shipping cost...