SmugIsland options with Album Templates/quick settings

devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
edited May 31, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi All,

For those people that reported that the new SmugIsland options were not working with album templates/quick settings, they should be now...and you will most probably have to recreate the template.

Cheers,

David
David Parry
SmugMug API Developer
My Photos

Comments

• akbdeckakbdeck Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    devbobo wrote:
    Hi All,

For those people that reported that the new SmugIsland settings were not working with album templates, they should be now...and you will most probably have to recreate the template.

Cheers,

David

The problem I have is not only are the SmugIsland setting not being saved but none of the other settings are being saved either when I save a new quick setting. part 2 of the problem is that bulk settings are not being applied when that option is used.

maybe your change will have corrected the other issues. I'll try it when SmugMug gets a little faster as it is crawling again.

Ok looks like the bulk setting and saving of quick settings issues was fixed with your update as it is now working.

Thanks
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 30, 2007
    akbdeck wrote:
    The problem I have is not only are the SmugIsland setting not being saved but none of the other settings are being saved either when I save a new quick setting. part 2 of the problem is that bulk settings are not being applied when that option is used.

maybe your change will have corrected the other issues. I'll try it when SmugMug gets a little faster as it is crawling again.

Try it...it should work thumb.gif
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • akbdeckakbdeck Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited May 30, 2007
    devbobo wrote:
    Try it...it should work thumb.gif

Ok looks like the bulk setting and saving of quick settings issues was fixed with your update as it is now working.

Thanks
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2007
    akbdeck wrote:

Thanks
    clap.gif