Options

Few Places I've Been To

BrdMan98BrdMan98 Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited May 31, 2007 in Journeys
I know a lot of people have been to the same places, but here is my take on them.. All pictures are straight from the camera, no editing.. Nothing special, just wanted to share... Enjoy,

BrdMan98

Boot Hill

Staying in the Phoenix area with my Aunt in April 2006, she drove me down to Tombstone, and we stopped at Boothill on the way.

142232732-M.jpg

142231647-M.jpg

South Mountain (Phoenix Area)

Another day staying with my Aunt, she asked if I would like to take a little hike on South Mountain, so I grabbed the camera, and we headed out.

142321024-M.jpg

Cross Located In Groom, Texas

I took these on the way to Arizona. Driving from Illinois to Arizona can get old after a while, and you need a good stop in between to stretch your legs, and this cross provided a much needed rest before continuing on to New Mexico... crossministries.net for more information...

142214188-M.jpg

Chapel In The Hills (South Dakota)

This was from a vacation to South Dakota in May of 2005. Chapel in the hills, a little off the beaten path, but rather easy to find. A nice peacful chapel in the middle of no where.

142083558-M.jpg

Mount Rushmore....

And of course, everyone knows Mount Rushmore, one of the first stops we made on our trip.

142189224-M.jpg

Comments