Please answer- Photos uploading to wrong gallery

luisaphotoluisaphoto Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited May 31, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Sorry for repeating this question,
but I asked it this morning and no one has been able to answer it for me yet. Here is the original question:
Whenever I use the Smugmug uploader (I am on a MacBookPro) and designate which gallery I'd like my photos to upload to, they end up in another gallery than the one I need it to go to. I don't know if its somewhere in my CSS or what.

For example, I just tried uploading some photos to my "Children" gallery, but they ended up going into my "Other" gallery, more specifically, my "Prices and Packaging" category within my "Other" gallery, and the photos do not show up on the actual "Package and Pricing" page, but the thumbnails show up in the "Other" gallery, so I can't even move them back to my "Children" gallery. Any advice? I'm kind of frustrated about this. Thanks.

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 31, 2007
    Hi Luis,

yes, this is a known bug with the Mac Uploader v2.11.

I am working on a new release, until then you can roll back to the previous release here.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • luisaphotoluisaphoto Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited May 31, 2007
    devbobo wrote:
    Hi Luis,

yes, this is a known bug with the Mac Uploader v2.11.

I am working on a new release, until then you can roll back to the previous release here.

Cheers,

David

Thank you David, I guess I will try the drag and drop feature for now. Is there any way I can retrieve the photos that were sent into my "Other"/"Pricing & packages" gallery, or should I just make it private, then no one has to see the thumbnails? Thanks again.