Options

A Woodland Pond

BillyVerdenBillyVerden Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
edited June 8, 2007 in Landscapes
I was trying to get a look of mystery and beauty. This small size makes it quite a bit darker than the full size. But i don't have a site to link to the bigger version. I hope someone can see it the way i do. Lol.

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2007
    I was trying to get a look of mystery and beauty. This small size makes it quite a bit darker than the full size. But i don't have a site to link to the bigger version. I hope someone can see it the way i do. Lol.

That looks great Billy, love the reflection in the water of the wooden bridge.
    Would make a nice place for Wedding shots I bet :D ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,933 moderator
    edited June 8, 2007

It is a very nice scene. thumb.gif The light on the left side doesn't say "mystery" to me. Maybe try making it less bright and/or cropping from the left. Just a thought.

Cheers,
  • Options
    edited June 8, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    That looks great Billy, love the reflection in the water of the wooden bridge.
    Would make a nice place for Wedding shots I bet :D ... Skippy

Thanks... yeah i thought that about weddings as well. Surely someone has taken them there at some time. The reflection was the main reason that i stopped to take the photo. I love water reflections.
  • Options
    edited June 8, 2007
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    It is a very nice scene. thumb.gif The light on the left side doesn't say "mystery" to me. Maybe try making it less bright and/or cropping from the left. Just a thought.

Cheers,

Thank you... yeah the left side was a tough decision. I tried a couple of versions, adjusting that side. Cropped and or darkened. I just couldn't get a good idea of what i liked better if at all. I still haven't made a decision on it. It takes me forever finish a photo. But i finally let it stand as the only bright area of the shot.