Huey Pantone. A story

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 5, 2007 in Holy Macro
:huh When dad was leaving for Turkey he was writting down what to bring for who ok i told him to bring Huey Pantone.

But something mind blowing happened. Few weeks back a guy was sitting next to me in University i saw his watch and thought very cool watch and then i forgot it.

Today morning when dad came back from Turkey told me thing similer to Hue pantone was expensive about 300$ so i have bring new watch for you and i opened the box and was amazed to see similer Swatch that guy was wearing :wink:wink:wink:wink :huh:bow

Used black A4 size paper in back and white A4 size paper on top in room lightining with sony h5(finally back) with polarizor

159542359-L.jpg

159538364-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2007
    Really nice job, Awais.....Both are grreat thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifI really like the 2nd one the best though...the toneing is superb.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• ArnicaArnica Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2007
    cool ! J like swatch watches thumb.gif
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2007
    eek7.gif When dad was leaving for Turkey he was writting down what to bring for who ok i told him to bring Huey Pantone.

But something mind blowing happened. Few weeks back a guy was sitting next to me in University i saw his watch and thought very cool watch and then i forgot it.

Today morning when dad came back from Turkey told me thing similer to Hue pantone was expensive about 300$ so i have bring new watch for you and i opened the box and was amazed to see similer Swatch that guy was wearing mwink.gifwinkmwink.gifwink eek7.gifbow

Used black A4 size paper in back and white A4 size paper on top in room lightining with sony h5(finally back) with polarizor

Thats a nice watch Awais, I just got a new watch too :D
    Mine is El-Cheapo, but it works, and it tells the time, so I'm happy thumb.gif

So you wasn't disappointed after all, you got yourself a new watch,
    with all kinds of gadgets on it.

Very nice looking watch, nicely photographed thumb.gif ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • JillGJillG Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2007
    Hi,

What a wonderful surpriseclap.gif. Very nice shots. I like the second the best.

Jill
    Jill
  • riz_satriz_sat Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2007
    woow Awais
    beautiful watch
    and work as well
    like it!!!
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2007
    Laughing.gif ... way to go DAD!
    Gary
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2007
    :D Thanks Everyone :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery