Options

SOLD: Canon 70-200 F4L practically new!!!

DougL3NCDougL3NC Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited July 15, 2007 in House of Canon
Practically new in box...like 15 shots taken with it. Comes with box, papers, lens hood, caps, pouch, and Canon UV/Haze filter.

This lens is perfect but I never use it, and I mean never. I bought it about 3 months ago and have taken 15 or less shots with it. The lens hood has a few VERY LIGHT marks, but everything else is perfect.

I'd like to sell this quick, SPF. No extra fees for paypal and I actually prefer that method. Will ship fully insured to the CONUS within 12 hours of payment. AK, HI, and foriegn countries will require some offset to ship to.

Doug

dougl3@prodigy.net

IMG_3239.jpg

BogueInletPier027.jpg

Comments

• Options
    James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2007
    If I can sell my 17-40mm I would love to buy it. I am $75 short in my paypal to buy it. Let me see what I can do. Do you have an ebay account we can refernece some feedback on?
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2007
    rex wrote:
    If I can sell my 17-40mm I would love to buy it. I am $75 short in my paypal to buy it. Let me see what I can do. Do you have an ebay account we can refernece some feedback on?

I go by "dougl3nc" on ebay...sold 2 motorcycles on there and some other high ticket items. I've also been a long-time member on Baldy's other site, Adventure Rider. Sold my BMW GS motorcycle on there to one happy camper.

Wanted to add that I'm in Jacksonville, NC since it doesn't say my location. I can also provide pics too, just need to shoot some.
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2007
    still for sale!
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2007
    I love this lens - one of the real value-for-the-buck lenses IMO. Someone should grab this!deal.gif
  • Options
    storksbstorksb Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2007
    Not sure what with current prices for this lens in the $530 region whether $475 is a little high even though it is only 3 months old.

I just purchased new to have the safeguard of a full warranty at the above price.

Simon
  • Options
    edited June 18, 2007
    $450 shipped
  • Options
    mrlartermrlarter Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited June 18, 2007
    I am looking at buying Rex's 17-40L because I used one while in Vancouver...but this is a nice deal.
    Brian Larter
    brianlarter.com
    aperturestudios.ca

weapon of choice: Canon 40D
    BG-E2 Battery Grip
    50mm f/1.8 MK 1
    28-135mm IS USM f/3.5-5.6
    17-40mm L USM f/4.0
  • Options
    edited June 18, 2007
    mrlarter wrote:
    I am looking at buying Rex's 17-40L because I used one while in Vancouver...but this is a nice deal.

Funny thing is if you buy my lens and this one is still available I will probably buy it. Cause I am in the market for a 70-200 f/4 and a 10-22mm
  • Options
    edited June 18, 2007
    $spf$ :d
  • Options
    SirfishalotSirfishalot Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited July 13, 2007
    Canon 70-200/4L
    Doug,
    I'll take it.
    Send me your PayPal info and I'll pay you.

Thanks,
    Jay
    DougL3NC wrote:
    Practically new in box...like 15 shots taken with it. Comes with box, papers, lens hood, caps, pouch, and Canon UV/Haze filter.

This lens is perfect but I never use it, and I mean never. I bought it about 3 months ago and have taken 15 or less shots with it. The lens hood has a few VERY LIGHT marks, but everything else is perfect.

I'd like to sell this quick, SPF. No extra fees for paypal and I actually prefer that method. Will ship fully insured to the CONUS within 12 hours of payment. AK, HI, and foriegn countries will require some offset to ship to.

Doug

dougl3@prodigy.net

IMG_3239.jpg

BogueInletPier027.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 14, 2007
    Just so you are not left out in the cold. This lens is sold. I have it now.
  • Options
    edited July 15, 2007
    Actually, I just noticed the thread back up again....I had marked it Sold Pending Funds (SPF) weeks ago. Sorry if anyone was confused by the abreviation.

DL3
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2007
    DougL3NC wrote:
    Actually, I just noticed the thread back up again....I had marked it Sold Pending Funds (SPF) weeks ago. Sorry if anyone was confused by the abreviation.

DL3

Also, the thread title doesn't change unless you ask a moderator to do it. It changes when you're IN the thread, but the thread listing requires moderator intervention.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2007
    To add to what david was saying. Pending deals do fall through sometimes so even if it's sold pending funds it could fall through. Once funds come in if you mark it sold. We will typically notice it and fix the Title.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com