Options

FS: Canon Digital Rebel and Canon 17-85IS

GarethGareth Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited June 5, 2007 in House of Canon
Canon Digital Rebel – A couple of rotational scuffs around the tripod mount, looks like the previous owner may have had a plate that rubbed it up the wrong way as it were. Silver in colour, no idea how many actuations but if I recall correctly only a couple of thousand at most. A couple of scuffs on top if you hold it up to the light correctly (or I guess incorrectly if you don’t want to see the scuffs. No manual or cable to the charger. Any of the lenses below are available first to the person who wants the camera. I will throw in a 1gb Sandisk Ultra 2 cf card and an extra battery. Price reflects the lack of a cable for the charger. I’ll make sure both batteries are fully charged when I send it to give you a headstart. $320

Canon 17-85mm IS zoom – this lens almost encouraged me to keep the camera. Great focal length on a crop camera, has IS and is equivalent (almost) to the 24-105mm on a full frame camera. There are some marks on the front element so the price reflects that. these marks do not affect image quality and I can send you a picture if you're interested. Hood comes with it. $330

I'm located in Toronto, all prices are quoted in US dollars and I take Paypal. Take both and I'll sell for $620. Email is probably best but make sure you your title is quite specific or my spam filter will grab it. g.callaway@recruiter4u.net