Gallery stats for previous months

KalonKalon Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 6, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I presume there's a way to see gallery stats for previous months, but wasn't able to find it. I only see the current month. Thanks.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2007
    Hi, on your stats page, at the top, there's a link for "previous month."
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2007
    Note: The detailed stats for individual galleries from previous months are not availiable via the smugmug interface, but you can get them using Star*Explorer. You don't have to buy it initially - there's a trial period on the program.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,341 moderator
    edited June 6, 2007
    Note: The detailed stats for individual galleries from previous months are not availiable via the smugmug interface...

Actually, the previous month's stats are available from your control panel. There is a "last month" link at the top of the stats screen, screen shot included below.

--- Denise
    edited June 6, 2007
    Actually, the previous month's stats are available from your control panel. There is a "last month" link at the top of the stats screen, screen shot included below.
    You're right, but I referred to the detailed stats you get for every picture when you click on the bar-graphic of any of your galleries. These are only availiable for the current month through the smugmug interface. mwink.gif

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited June 6, 2007
    You're right, but I referred to the detailed stats you get for every picture when you click on the bar-graphic of any of your galleries. These are only availiable for the current month through the smugmug interface. mwink.gif

Sebastian
    Funny, I get those detailed stats when I hover, no click needed. And they are there for the previous months too.

--- Denise
    edited June 6, 2007
    Funny, I get those detailed stats when I hover, no click needed. And they are there for the previous months too.
    Try to click on those stats from the current month around the area I indicated in my screenshot. It takes you to another stat page where you see how many times every individual image in the gallery had been viewed. That only works for the current month via the smugmug interface.
    See my attachment for an example.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited June 6, 2007
    Try to click on those stats from the current month around the area I indicated in my screenshot. It takes you to another stat page where you see how many times every individual image in the gallery had been viewed. That only works for the current month via the smugmug interface.
    See my attachment for an example.

Sebastian
    Funny, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words! I totally missed your point in your initial response. Thanks for clarifying it with a picture - and I apologize for any confusion that I may have created.

--- Denise
    edited June 6, 2007
    Funny, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words! I totally missed your point in your initial response.
    Sometimes it happens that one picks the wrong picture that complicates things again.
    No worries. Missing the point happens to me often enough. It usually takes a while, but in the end everything clears usually up.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero