Ch #32 BUST

AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
edited February 12, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I just sat down to review 70 shots I snapped over the past 3 days (SEVENTY!!!) to see what I could post for the new challenge and found I hate everything! I'm either waaaaay too critical of myself or I just don't get this! :D

Let's hope this weekend proves more fruitful.

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    I just sat down to review 70 shots I snapped over the past 3 days (SEVENTY!!!) to see what I could post for the new challenge and found I hate everything! I'm either waaaaay too critical of myself or I just don't get this! :D

Mate i can run at anything up 300-400 in a 3 hours at the park. Your in good company but you need to take more shots lol3.gif
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 11, 2005
    OK.... YIKES!!! rolleyes1.gif

Humungus wrote:
    Mate i can run at anything up 300-400 in a 3 hours at the park. Your in good company but you need to take more shots lol3.gif
  • digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2005
    Angelo wrote:

any luck yet? I hope so! I got up at 5 am this morning to drive 45 minutes for some sunrise color shots....only to find the top of the mountain didn't have it's usual snow-plastered trees, Laughing.gif. Oh well! :) I did end up getting a nice icy shot of the lake and worked on some wine glass studies at home. Good luck!
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2005
    Angelo wrote:

No biggie. Have another go at it. You just proved how valuable digiphotography is! :)
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson