FA: Sigma 70-300 Super Macro 2 For Nikon

larrytxeastlarrytxeast Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited June 6, 2007 in Nikon Land
FYI: Is it OK to link to eBay auctions here? I searched the FAQs but didn't see a yes/no on that. I also thought I saw someone else here link to an eBay auction. I'm operating under the premise that this is OK to do; if not, I'll gladly remove the posting.

Anyway, have a Sigma 70-300 APO Super Macro 2 for sale. (Yes, the one with the red ring.) Works fine on my Nikon D50 (as you know it won't AF with the D40/D40x). Lens hood included. No specks/flaws on the glass at all. Selling to finance a 2nd d-SLR body (D40) and to get VR glass later on.

Buy-it-now price of $80 listed. Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=270127976343

Email is larrytxeast@gmail.com

LRH

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 6, 2007
    FYI: Is it OK to link to eBay auctions here? I searched the FAQs but didn't see a yes/no on that. I also thought I saw someone else here link to an eBay auction. I'm operating under the premise that this is OK to do; if not, I'll gladly remove the posting.
    Sure, it's OK. In the guidelines, I recommend that you offer it for straight sale to dgrinners first before going to auction, but you're new, and you made a good effort, so I'll cut you some slack. :D
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]