Lines on some uploaded pics

jedi6jedi6 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited June 7, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Any idea why my last batch of uploaded pictures would have lines on a few of them? The files on my computer do not have these lines. I used the drag & drop upload from the smugmug website to upload these. The lines are in different places on each photo as well. I tried the upload twice and the same photos had this issue each time.

Any ideas? Here is an example. Thanks

160331002-M.jpg

Comments

• 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2007
    New Affect! rolleyes1.gif

I dunno for sure but I think there are other issues going on today. There seems to be some crazy things going on across the board.

jedi6 wrote:
    Any idea why my last batch of uploaded pictures would have lines on a few of them? The files on my computer do not have these lines. I used the drag & drop upload from the smugmug website to upload these. The lines are in different places on each photo as well. I tried the upload twice and the same photos had this issue each time.

160331002-M.jpg
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2007
    There seems to be some crazy things going on across the board.
    can you elaborate? ear.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2007
    jedi6 wrote:

160331002-Ti.jpg

Looks to me like there was some data loss on upload. It's surely rare, but it can happen. Please reupload the file and let us know if you have any continued problems, sorry for the trouble!
  • jedi6jedi6 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited June 7, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Looks to me like there was some data loss on upload. It's surely rare, but it can happen. Please reupload the file and let us know if you have any continued problems, sorry for the trouble!
    Here is what I have tried so far today. I deleted the set of pictures I then reuploaded the pictures. At least one (including the one I used as a sample before) the problem didn't show up, but on a couple others it did. Examples below. Once I noticed these two I used the replace photo twice per photo and each time the lines still remain. Any thoughts on what may be going on? Could this have something to do with the image processing once they are uploaded?

Thanks for your help.

160603331-M.jpg160600346-M.jpg