Options

Canon 35 2, B+W filter, hood -- $195 shipped to CONUS

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited June 8, 2007 in House of Canon
Canon 35 2 with hood & B+W filter $ SOLD
I bought this lens a couple of weeks ago from Spydweb at FM.
I’m new to Canon and just learned that my beloved Nikon 45 2.8P can be mounted on Canon DSLR’s via an adapter and be used with basically all of its functionality.
Since I only bought the Canon 35 as a lens to throw in the bag when I’m mainly shooting with telephoto lenses, I don’t really need the 35 any more as I will be using the 45 2.8P

The lens is in excellent condition and comes with the Canon hood and B+W UV filter.

I’m just looking to recover my most of my costs, so the price is $195 shipped to CONUS.

I took the lens to the park yesterday and snapped a few shots to make sure that it’s working fine. It is.
Here’s a gallery with some of yesterday’s shots wide open at f/2:
http://GTIkeda.smugmug.com/gallery/2971125/1/160704665
It only gets better as you stop down, but most of us buy f/2 lenses for the ability to shoot wide open when wanted or needed.

I’m happy to ship to locations other than CONUS, but that will be at a slight additional cost.
Payment by money order or check is preferred. I’ll split the Paypal 3% fee if you go that route.

I've bought and sold plenty of equipment at Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, Miranda and Galbraith before it changed its name/ownership, using the name Tosh or GlennIkeda.
My ebay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 3 year old) and I have a 100% rating on 77+ photographic equipment transactions.

I’m best reached by email: gtikeda at optonline.net

Thanks for looking.