Help! I can't get to my control panel!

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited June 12, 2007 in SmugMug Support
It just won't load! I can get anywhere else, but where i need to - my control panel. This is NOT a bandwidth/connectivity issue! What's up? Can someone please help?

(I've tried in both IE and FF and I've also restarted and cant' get in and this is critical!)

Comments

• jh4wvujh4wvu Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2007
    Same here...I am trying to figure out the css changes and can't get into my control panel. These recent changes are throwing off my design.

What's up?

Chris
    It just won't load! I can get anywhere else, but where i need to - my control panel. This is NOT a bandwidth/connectivity issue! What's up? Can someone please help?

(I've tried in both IE and FF and I've also restarted and cant' get in and this is critical!)
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2007
    jh4wvu wrote:
    Same here...I am trying to figure out the css changes and can't get into my control panel. These recent changes are throwing off my design.

What's up?

Chris
    Please clear your cache, close and reopen your browser and let us know if you still have trouble accessing Control Panel?
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2007
    Sorry, I should have replied... Got an email from Barb after I sent the Help desk an email - it was a glitch on your end that got fixed. I got in after she responded. (And I had done all that, too.)

Thanks