Photo Flip Album?

lwebblwebb Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited June 14, 2007 in Finishing School
Can someone suggest a good and VERY SIMPLE to use "Photo Flip Album" software? I would like to present my proofs to my customers. I saw this done and loved it.

I would like to be able to save this album on a cd/dvd and provide it to my clients. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks you!

Comments

• claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2007
    lwebb wrote:
    Can someone suggest a good and VERY SIMPLE to use "Photo Flip Album" software? I would like to present my proofs to my customers. I saw this done and loved it.

I would like to be able to save this album on a cd/dvd and provide it to my clients. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks you!

Take a look at JAlbum. It's a nice, free, photo website generator. THere are munerous "skins" available & one ought to fit your needs. Since it generates basic HTML-based wbesites, the end product can be burned to CD or DVD. IIRC, there are some instructions how to set up an auto-running disk on their site.
  • lwebblwebb Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2007
    Take a look at JAlbum. It's a nice, free, photo website generator. THere are munerous "skins" available & one ought to fit your needs. Since it generates basic HTML-based wbesites, the end product can be burned to CD or DVD. IIRC, there are some instructions how to set up an auto-running disk on their site.

Thank you very much. I'll take a look and let you know how it works out.