All Galleries Lining up Vertically

yoyostockyoyostock Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited June 14, 2007 in SmugMug Support
:scratch Are anyone else'e galleries (all of them) lining up vertically down the left side? Can someone take a glance at my page and see if you see this too? Maybe it's just my browser that's doing something...

http://john-gloria-john.smugmug.com/

Comments

• W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2007
    Seems to be password protected! ne_nau.gif
  • yoyostockyoyostock Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2007
    Seems to be password protected! ne_nau.gif

Whoops! I just unlocked the whole site...

I don't understand...I checked on a separate computer and that one looks OK, but the one I am on now shows all the galleries being lined up, vertically, down the left side of the screen.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2007
    yoyostock wrote:
    Whoops! I just unlocked the whole site...

I don't understand...I checked on a separate computer and that one looks OK, but the one I am on now shows all the galleries being lined up, vertically, down the left side of the screen.

Post a screem grab so we can see what you're talking about, please.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2007
    yoyostock wrote:
    headscratch.gif Are anyone else'e galleries (all of them) lining up vertically down the left side? Can someone take a glance at my page and see if you see this too? Maybe it's just my browser that's doing something...

http://john-gloria-john.smugmug.com/
    Clear your cache (temp files) and close, reopen your browser. Looks fine here in IE7 and Firefox.
  • yoyostockyoyostock Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Clear your cache (temp files) and close, reopen your browser. Looks fine here in IE7 and Firefox.

Excellent! That worked. Thanks, Andy!