Options

Photo.net - anyone try it yet?

VhunterVhunter Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited February 13, 2005 in Finishing School
Just downloaded the latest version of Photo.Net . I was wondering if anyone else has tryed it out, and if so do you like it? Do you have any gripes about it?
Guess for the price (free!) anyone can try it out if you want.. you can find
it at Paint.NET

Also just an FYI: A program that I use for cataloging and organizeing images and putting on slide shows is IrfanView. Its free, and does a good job of thumbnailing and moving images. It will also convert images and resize them.
It has batch conversion of files and a few other nice tools. Its small and fast, and best of all (again) Free. I thought I would pass it along to those interested. P.S. Check out the plug-in's available for it for image processing and other functions it can do.

It can be found here -
IrfanView

I have no association with these programs, other than I use the 2nd one, and am going to install the first one I talked about...

Laters! AG

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2005
    Hiya vhunter wave.gif irfanview is a great free program. Lots and lots of folks have used it and been pleased with ther results. Thanks for posting the link again. nod.gif And welcome to dgrin!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au