TML Photography
tmlphoto.com

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2005
    tmlphoto wrote:
    2-12-05
    I love them both.. the first one especially ...love that look in the eyes clap.gifclap.gif
  • Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2005
    I think they are beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby.. The difference between light and dark in the backround is somewhat disatracting IMHO especially the second one but otherwise really nice, stick that face on a Gerber jar..
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    I think they are beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby.. The difference between light and dark in the backround is somewhat disatracting IMHO especially the second one but otherwise really nice, stick that face on a Gerber jar..
    I agree about the background. These were basically some candids with me lying on the floor and all kinds of clutter in the background. I PS'd the background, but should probably just go all the way and totally even out the background. This spot in our kitchen has some really nice window light. I quess I should throw up a sheet for a background.

Thanks for looking and commenting.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    I love them both.. the first one especially ...love that look in the eyes clap.gifclap.gif
    Thanks Lynn.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com