"blink" -[click]=- "blink" .. "blink"

Majik ImajeMajik Imaje Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
edited June 17, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I wasn't sure.. of WHAT I was seeing so far away, blink -=[click]=- ha ha. .then I saw.. ! I thought I was seeing double but it didn't look right, at first. Until I studied it in the viewfinder AFTER the image had been captured on "film".

twins2.JPG

Mamiya RB 67 Vericolor 100 ASA / ISO 1/250 @ F ll 360 MM lens. -=[1980]=- Boston Commons

I followed these two .. "" sisters "" for hours.. at a very far distance away.. they were spectacular

dressed identical n every way possible. ! I sob, when I think of the whole collcection of a years work
destroyed.. .. .. ! by a hatefull child of 14 yrs of age.
A blog of ICE
ALL PHOTOS
NEW ARCTIC FORUM

working around the clock to restore lost 'forum' & all photos

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2007
    I wasn't sure.. of WHAT I was seeing so far away, blink -=[click]=- ha ha. .then I saw.. ! I thought I was seeing double but it didn't look right, at first. Until I studied it in the viewfinder AFTER the image had been captured on "film".

Mamiya RB 67 Vericolor 100 ASA / ISO 1/250 @ F ll 360 MM lens. -=[1980]=- Boston Commons
    I followed these two .. "" sisters "" for hours.. at a very far distance away.. they were spectacular
    dressed identical n every way possible. ! I sob, when I think of the whole collcection of a years work
    destroyed.. .. .. ! by a hatefull child of 14 yrs of age.

You know twins dressing identically, especially as adults makes me wonder if they actually have an identity crisis headscratch.gif

Interesting Shot........... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin