WTR(ent) or B(orrow) 10-22

TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
edited June 21, 2007 in House of Canon
I'll be on vacation with family in Mesa, AZ this coming week and couldn't source a rental 10-22. Anyone out there have one they wouldn't mind letting me pick up locally and rent for the week or know of a local camera shop in town that would rent one? I'll be heading out to the Apache Trail for some sunset/sunrise pics and don't think my kit lens is really ideal for that task. Thanks!
panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
Sony F717 | Hoya R72

Comments

• mtuckmtuck Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited June 19, 2007
    TristanP wrote:
    I'll be on vacation with family in Mesa, AZ this coming week and couldn't source a rental 10-22. Anyone out there have one they wouldn't mind letting me pick up locally and rent for the week or know of a local camera shop in town that would rent one? I'll be heading out to the Apache Trail for some sunset/sunrise pics and don't think my kit lens is really ideal for that task. Thanks!

Have you checked with www.tempecamera.com

A quick look throught their rental section and I found this link: http://www.tempecamera.biz/10_22MM_CANON_DIG_ONLY_EF_S_3_5_p/rcs100.htm

Hope it works out for you, there is some beautiful landscape all around AZ.

~Tucker
  • TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2007
    Thanks very much. Calling them now.
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • RKARKA Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2007
    Tristan,
    You can borrow the 16-35II if you want. Might not be quite as wide as you wanted.... I'll be around the house most of the day Saturday getting quotes on a new AC unit.