He Caught the Ball!

PictureThis!PictureThis! Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
edited June 21, 2007 in Sports
Here's a shot from my son's all-star game yesterday. He was pitching and ran in for a pop fly (#24).

Michelle Martin
Control your destiny, or someone else will.

Comments

• CalexPhotoCalexPhoto Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2007
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate" sorry I couldn't resist, BUT nice catch, sometimes on shots like these we wish it was sharper, but catching the moment is just great too.
    LT
    Sony A700&VG; KM 7D&VG; KM 5D; Min 28-75/2.8; 50/1.7; Tammie 17-50/2.8; Tammie 90/2.8 Macro; Min 80-200/2.8; and Min 300/2.8, two flashes, and a couple of other accessories.
  • PictureThis!PictureThis! Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2007
    How do you upload pictures without losing quality? I change my pictures to the 800x1200, but in order to get the file size low enough to post, I have to change the quality down to under 50%! What am I doing wrong. I don't want it to look like I'm taking crappy pictures.....

Michelle Martin
    Control your destiny, or someone else will.
  • SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2007
    How do you upload pictures without losing quality? I change my pictures to the 800x1200, but in order to get the file size low enough to post, I have to change the quality down to under 50%! What am I doing wrong. I don't want it to look like I'm taking crappy pictures.....

If you link to the pictures from your smugmug site you won't lose quality. The tutorials explain how to do this. You click on the share photo button above the pic and put it into your post between
    and tags.
    hth,

Seamus.