Photos (possibly) stuck in processing

greg20greg20 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited June 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hello,

I uploaded #163899733 earlier today and it seemed to have went fine -- it showed up quickly in the gallery. I moved it to another gallery, and then decided to delete it, and uploaded #163959438.

#163959438 is showing in my upload log as "processing" for a while now, and #163899733 is still showing as "processing" as well except there is no thumbnail there now (I guess because I deleted it? Although that was quite a while after I had uploaded it sucessfully).

I tried uploading both photos again with Universal drag & drop and it says that they were uploaded successfully, but when I click the link to go to the upload log, these additional uploads are nowhere to be found on neither the error nor regular pages. Could someone take a look at this and see if something is stuck?

Thanks!

-Greg

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2007
    greg20 wrote:
    Hello,

I uploaded #163899733 earlier today and it seemed to have went fine -- it showed up quickly in the gallery. I moved it to another gallery, and then decided to delete it, and uploaded #163959438.

#163959438 is showing in my upload log as "processing" for a while now, and #163899733 is still showing as "processing" as well except there is no thumbnail there now (I guess because I deleted it? Although that was quite a while after I had uploaded it sucessfully).

I tried uploading both photos again with Universal drag & drop and it says that they were uploaded successfully, but when I click the link to go to the upload log, these additional uploads are nowhere to be found on neither the error nor regular pages. Could someone take a look at this and see if something is stuck?

Thanks!

-Greg
    is right here: http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/2945274/2/163959438/Large
  • greg20greg20 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited June 17, 2007
    Andy wrote:

Thanks, just came back to say that it showed up as soon as I posted. The log still says that all 4 (over the course of the day) are "processing" but everything is where I want it to be and looks like I want it to, so that's fine.

Thanks for the fast reply!

-Greg